Choc Chunk Cookie Sandwiches
Makes: 10 sandwiches
What’s better than cookies? A cookie sandwich filled with our Pana Organic Double Chocolate frozen dessert.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Equipment: One or two baking trays
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 230g vegan butter (we use Nuttelex Buttery)
- 110g caster sugar
- 60g raw caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 340g plain flour
- 2 x 80g blocks Pana Organic Seventy% Dark Chocolate, chopped into small chunks
- Sea salt flakes
- Pana Organic Double Chocolate Frozen Dessert
- Beat vegan butter, both sugars and vanilla bean paste for about 5 mins until pale in colour and fluffy.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Mixing on low speed, slowly add the flour, followed by the chocolate, beating just to blend.
- Divide the dough in half, then roll each into a log about 5cm in diameter (if you roll the dough in plastic wrap it makes this a lot easier!). Freeze the dough logs for 2 hours (the dough can also be frozen longer until you’re ready to bake).