Choc Mint “Pana” Cotta
High impact, low effort dessert? Yes please. This dreamy choc mint ‘Pana’ Cotta (see what we’ve done there?) is light, creamy and oh so delicious!
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins, plus overnight chilling
- 200ml organic coconut cream
- 200ml organic coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 x 45g Pana Organic Mint Dark Chocolate, finely chopped (plus extra to decorate)
- 2 tsp agar agar
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Combine coconut cream, coconut milk and sugar in a small saucepan, stir then bring to the boil then add Pana Organic Mint chocolate and stir until melted. Whisk in the agar agar then gently simmer for 3 mins or until the agar agar dissolves.
- Pour the mixture evenly between 4 small glasses and refrigerate overnight to set.
- Serve each with an extra square of chocolate and mint leaves to garnish.