Crunchy Hazelnut Chocolate and Banana Crepes
Light, spongy and incredibly more-ish. Serve with your favourite Pana Organic spread, fruit and nuts for added decadence. Yes, we’ll have another one please.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups soy milk or plant-based milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil or melted vegan butter of your choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g Pana Organic Crunchy Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 100g roasted hazelnuts
- Sift dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre and add your choice of plant-based milk. Gentle fold together. If the batter is too thick, add a little more plant-based milk.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and lightly coat with oil or butter of your choice. Pour ½ ladle of the batter into the centre of the pan. Rotate the pan to ensure the entire bottom of the pan is covered.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes until the batter becomes golden. Use a spatula to gently flip the crepe.
- Cook the other side of the crepe for 1 more minute until golden. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve drizzled with Pana Organic Crunchy Hazelnut Chocolate Spread, sliced banana and roasted hazelnuts.