Emma Dean’s Choc Cherry Veganetta
A truly festive frozen treat bursting with vanilla, crunchy chocolate, and fresh cherry flavour. Pure joy.
- ½ cup Pana Organic Coco Crunch Drink Blend
- 1 ½ tubs Pana Organic Vanilla Bean Frozen Dessert
- 200g jar Pana Organic Hazelnut Chocolate Spread Coconut oil, to grease
- Fresh or pickled CherryHill Cherries, pitted & chopped
- 45g Pana Organic Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Bar
- Handful fresh CherryHill cherries
- Handful fresh organic hazelnuts
- Temper the tubs of Pana Organic Vanilla Bean Frozen Dessert in the fridge for 20 mins to make them easier to spread. Be careful not to melt, just enough to soften.
- When ready to construct, stir the jar of Pana Organic Hazelnut Chocolate Spread to combine and soften.
- Lightly grease the base of a loaf pan with oil and line with baking paper or eco-film. My trick is to make sure the liner overhangs a little on the 2 longest sides. This will make it much easier to pull out when it’s time to serve.
- Using a dessert spoon, scoop a whole tub of Pana Organic Vanilla Bean Frozen Dessert into the lined pan so it evenly covers the bottom. Use the back of the spoon to gently press and smooth the mixture.
- Drizzle with 2 or more tbsp of the Pana Organic Hazelnut Chocolate Spread and a few more CherryHill cherries.
- Repeat with the next tub of Vanilla Bean Frozen Dessert, Hazelnut Chocolate Spread and cherries.
- Finish with the final tub of Vanilla Bean Frozen Dessert, then sprinkle the Pana Organic Coco Crunch Drink Blend on top and press down. This will create a fantastic crunchy base when ready to serve.
- Place in the freezer to set.
- Once firm and ready to serve, turn your Choc Cherry Veganetta dessert out onto a serving platter (you might want to add more Coco Crunch before you do, just for extra crunch). Drizzle over some additional Pana Organic Hazelnut Chocolate Spread and watch it set like Ice Magic.
- Grate some Pana Organic Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Bar over the top, scatter fresh CherryHill cherries and hazelnuts around the plate, and sing ‘Joy to the World’ at the top of your lungs. This is a true winner that will have everyone asking for more.
AS SEEN ON: Eatwell Christmas with Emma Dean.