Frozen Tiramisu Cake
This frozen tiramisu cake is guaranteed to impress this festive season. Perfect for a hot Summer’s Day, and you won’t need to worry about it melting – it’ll be gone before you know it!
Preparation time: 30 Minutes (Plus Freezing)
*You will need to begin this recipe one day before
Equipment: 20cm Round Springform Baking Tin
- 12 store-bought or homemade vegan savoiardi (substitute vegan vanilla sponge cake)
- 100ml strong espresso
- 950ml tub Pana Organic Salted Chocolate and Caramel Frozen Dessert
- 950ml tub Pana Organic Vanilla Bean Frozen Dessert
- Pana Organic 100% Cacao Powder, to dust
Coconut oil, to grease tin
- Grease and line the base and sides of a 20cm round springform baking tin. Arrange enough savoiardi into the base of the tin to cover (you may need to trim some to fit). Pour over the espresso and allow the biscuits to soak up the coffee.
- Stand the Pana Organic Salted Chocolate and Caramel Frozen Dessert at room temperature until it is very soft then spoon over the biscuits. Smooth the surface and freeze until firm (about 2 hours).
- Stand the Pana Organic Vanilla Bean Frozen Dessert at room temperature until it is very soft then spoon over the salted chocolate layer. Smooth the surface then freeze overnight.
- Remove cake from the tin, peeling off baking paper from the sides and base. Place into a serving plate, decorate the top with vegan savoiardi or cake then dust with Pana Organic 100% Cacao Powder to serve.