Lime Coconut Rice Pudding
This lime coconut rice pudding tastes like tropical heaven! Topped with grilled mango cheeks and Pana Organic Salted Mango & Macadamia frozen dessert tastes like doing the cha-cha on a tropical beach.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- 1 Cup Arborio Rice
- 1L Coconut and Almond Milk
- 80g Raw Sugar
- 2 Limes
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- Sea Salt Flakes
- Grilled Mango Cheeks, to serve
- Pana Organic Salted Mango & Macadamia Frozen Dessert, to serve
- Thoroughly rinse rice in a colander until water runs clear.
- Combine milk, sugar, zest strips from 1 lime and a pinch of salt in medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to very low and cook, stirring regularly, until the rice absorbs all of the milk and is very soft (this will take about 1 hour). Stir through vanilla bean paste and remove lemon zest.
- Allow to cool slightly before spooning into a serving bowl, finely grate zest of remaining lime over the top and serve with grilled mango cheeks and Pana Organic Salted Mango and Macadamia Frozen Dessert.