Mini Choc Banana Bread Loaves
Aren’t these mini banana loaves just cute as a (choc) button? Perfect for little lunch boxes, or for a mid-morning treat.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Equipment: you will need a mini loaf pan tray, or swap for a muffin tin.
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed, plus extra for decorating
- 85g vegan butter replacement
- 100g coconut sugar
- 225g gluten free flour mix
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Pana Organic 100% Cacao Powder
- 135g Pana Organic Mylk Choc Buttons
- Heat oven to 200ºC. Mash 3 large ripe bananas with a fork, then mix well with butter replacement and sugar.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, Pana Organic 100% Cacao Powder, and combine well. Stir through the Pana Organic Choc Buttons.
- Divide mixture between 8 mini loaf pans. Top with extra sliced banana if desired. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool a little before removing from tin. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for 2-3 days.