Mylk Chocolate Chunk Cookies
This Mylk Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe has a Rich dough combined with irresistible mylk chocolate pieces, it’s the must-have sweet treat for every cookie jar. Oh, and try not to eat the chocolate pieces straight from the pack… your cookies need their chocolate chunks!
- ¾ cup wholemeal flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup coconut sugar sifted
- 2½ tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ¾ cup Pana Organic Mylk Choc Chips
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt to a bowl, whisk to combine.
- Add in the coconut sugar, grapeseed oil and almond milk. Using a spatula, mix to combine.
- Fold in the Choc Chips, then using wet hands, work into a dough. Shape the dough into 14 balls and place on your baking tray. Your cookies will spread during baking so make sure you have enough space between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. Let cool. Eat!