Double dipping – yes or no? When it’s a pan of smooth, melted mylk chocolate with caramelised marshmallows, we think you’ve just gotta let it slide.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Equipment: You will need an oven-safe dish or skillet for this recipe.
- 2 packets Pana Organic Mylk Choc Chips
- 300g bag vegan marshmallows (we used Dandies)
- Vegan oat biscuits, to serve
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 180ºC.
- Fill an oven-safe dish or skillet with Pana Organic Mylk Choc Chips. Top with marshmallows and bake for 10 mins or until melted. If you have a kitchen blowtorch you can torch the top of the marshmallows to get them super crispy.
- Serve the dip with vegan oat biscuits.