Pana - na Split
Serves: 1 (but easily doubled, tripled, quadrupled... you get it)
A banana split but with a Pana Organic spin on it,so we are naturally calling this a Pana-na Split. This one is guilt-free, ready in no time and crazy delicious.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Equipment: Kitchen blow torch or oven grill
Electric beater (if making whipped coconut cream)
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 large banana, cut in half lengthways
- ¼ cup raw caster sugar
- Pana Organic Hazelnut Praline spread
- Pana Organic Coco Crunch Drink Blend
- 8 roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- Maraschino cherry, to garnish (optional)
- Whipped coconut cream, to serve
- Pour sugar onto a large plate and press the cut sides of the banana into the sugar to generously coat.
- Use a kitchen blowtorch or cook bananas under an oven grill until the sugar melts and becomes golden.
- Drizzle generously with Hazelnut Praline spread, then sprinkle with Coco Crunch and chopped almonds. Serve with a side of whipped coconut cream and a maraschino cherry, to decorate.
NOTE: To make coconut whipped cream, chill a can of coconut cream or full fat coconut milk in the fridge overnight. Remove the can from the fridge, being careful not to tip or shake it, and remove the lid. Scrape out the top, thickened cream and leave the liquid behind (keep this and use it in your smoothies!). Place the firm cream in a chilled mixing bowl. Beat for 1 minute with a mixer until creamy.