Tasman Sea Salt Mylk Lava Cakes
A melted chocolate centre really is the best kind of surprise.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
Equipment: You will need 2x15cm round oven safe ramekins for this recipe.
- 125g plain flour (substitute gluten free flour)
- 110g raw caster sugar
- 30g Pana Organic 100% Cacao Powder, plus extra to dust
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 ripe banana (small), mashed
- 125ml unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 80g Pana Organic Tasman Sea Salt Mylk
Pana Organic Hazelnut Ripple frozen dessert, to serve
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 180ºC.
- Combine all dry ingredients, except the chocolate, in a bowl and whisk until well mixed.
- In another bowl whisk together banana, almond milk, vinegar and vanilla. Pour into the dry ingredients and stir together until just combined.
- Divide half of the batter between the ramekins. Place three pieces of Pana Organic Tasman Sea Salt Mylk Chocolate into each ramekin on top of the batter, then cover with remaining batter. Bake for 20-25 mins until the cake is cooked through but still molten in the centre.
- Dust with extra cacao powder, then serve with extra Pana Organic Tasman Sea Salt Mylk and a generous scoop of Pana Organic Hazelnut Ripple Frozen Dessert.