Maria's Chewy Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Serving size 16 pieces
If ‘chewy chocolate fudge’ didn’t get you over the line, then maybe the fact that they are organic, plant-based and guilt-free will! Rich 100% cacao powder combined with our baking chocolate pieces makes these brownies a luscious delight.
- 180g vegan butter
- 150g apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 210g coconut sugar
- 200g gluten free self-raising flour
- 60g Pana Organic 100% Cacao Powder
- 135g Pana Organic Baking Chocolate
- pieces of your choosing
- Preheat oven to 180 ℃
- Line a 20 x 20 baking tin with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat and stir in the apple sauce.
- In a medium bowl, add butter and vanilla essence to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Gently fold through half of your chosen Pana Organic Baking Chocolate Pieces (chopped)
- Pour mixture into tin. Sprinkle the remaining Pana Organic Baking Chocolate Pieces on top and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes at 180℃
- To serve, top with your favourite Pana Organic Frozen Dessert, Pana Organic Spread and fresh berries.