Maria's Chewy Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Serving size 16 pieces
If ‘chewy chocolate fudge’ didn’t get you over the line, then maybe the fact that they are organic, plant-based and guilt-free will! Rich 100% cacao combined with dark chocolate pieces makes these brownies a luscious delight.
- 180g butter of your choice (Melted)
- 150g apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ tsp salt
- 210g coconut sugar
- 60g Pana Organic 100% Cacao powder
- 200g gluten free self-raising flour
- 75-135g Pana Organic chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 180 ℃
- Line a 20 x 20 square baking tin with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter and add in your apple sauce. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl, add butter to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Gently fold through your chosen chocolate pieces (chopped) save some to sprinkle on top…
- Pour into tin, and bake for approximately 30 minutes at 180℃
- Top with your favourite Pana Organic Frozen Dessert, Spread and fresh berries, for extra deliciousness.