Terms & Conditions
Your order will be shipped by either Australia Post Express Post express service or Toll parcel services. A standard shipping fee of AUD$8.00 applies to all orders. Please allow 1 – 7 working days for delivery.
Most orders will ship out within 1 business day of ordering. Orders are subject to verification and approval before shipping and may take up to 48 hours to process. Please note that we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays. While we will do all we can to ensure your order is delivered on time, Pana Organic cannot be held responsible for conditions beyond our control such as severe weather, service interruptions, etc.
Please note that our delivery options refer only to the delivery time frame and not to the time required to prepare your order. While most orders are ready for shipping within 1 day of ordering, some orders may take additional time.
Pana Organic ships directly to Mainland UK and the following European destinations – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland. To order, select the UK or Europe store from the bottom of your browser to start shopping.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 10-day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances. This returns policy applies to customers irrespective of your geographical location. This policy does not affect any statutory rights you may have (under such consumer rights legislation that may be currently enacted).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where: (a) we receive the returned product within 10 days following the date of receipt of the product; (b) the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new; (c) you comply with the returns procedure set out below; and (d) none of the exclusions set out below apply.
(3) Returns procedure
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must initially inform us of your intention and reason for the return. Products returned under this policy must be sent by recorded delivery to: Pana Chocolate Pty Ltd. 1 Sanders Place, Richmond, Australia, 3121. You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy unless a prior agreement is reached.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy: (a) Product liable to deteriorate within the period set out in Section 1 and 2 above; (b) any product made to your specification; (c) any product made to order.
We will send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us unless a prior agreement is reached. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your returned product.
(6) Improper returns
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product): (a) we will not refund or exchange the product; (b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and (c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
(7) About us
Our full name is Pana Chocolate Pty Ltd. Our registered office is 1 Sanders Place, Richmond, Australia, 3121 and our principal trading address is the same. Our company ABN is 41 158 976 759. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Licence to use website
(3) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat” – not a contractual offer. Prices stated on our website may be stated incorrectly. The purchase of products via our website will be subject to our terms of sale. We will ask you to agree to our terms of sale each time you purchase a product or products via our website.
(5) Limited warranties
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(6) Limitations of liability
(12) Exclusion of third party rights
(13) Entire agreement
(14) Law and jurisdiction
(15) Registrations and authorisations
We are registered with ASIC. Our ABN number is 41 158 976 759.
(16) Our details
The full name of our company is Pana Chocolate Pty Ltd. Our registered address is 1 Sanders Place, Richmond VIC, Australia, 3121. You can contact us by email to email@example.com
Summer Love Frozen Moments T+Cs
The “Pana Organic #FROZENMOMENTS Photo Contest” Campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by Pana Organic Ltd. (“Pana Organic”). This Campaign will commence from January 05th 2021, 1:00 am AEST to February 10th 2021, 11:59 pm AEST. (“Campaign Period”). Pana Organic reserves the right to change the Campaign period at any time without notice to the customer.
- Eligibility: This Competition is open only to those who subscribe to (or are already subscribed to) the Pana Organic Newsletter and submit a photograph of their #FROZENMOMENTS. Depending on where the Participant opts to submit their entry — either Facebook or Instagram, the participant must ensure all relevant settings are set to ‘public’ for the entry to be eligible. The Competition is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pana Organic, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Pana Organic as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Competition.
- Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 05th 2021, 1:00 am AEST and ending February 10th 2021, 11:59 pm AEST.
- How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by participants submitting a photo capturing their Pana Organic Summer Love Frozen Moments with the Campaign hashtag #FROZENMOMENTS and subscribing to the Pana Organic Newsletter. If the Participant is already subscribed to the Pana Organic Newsletter no further action is required beyond photo submission. Participants are required to purchase Pana Organic Frozen Desserts to be eligible. Photographs determined to not have captured a Pana Organic Frozen Dessert product (as determined by Pana Organic in its sole and absolute discretion) will not be accepted. By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the photograph submitted, and it does not violate the rights of any third parties. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by Pana Organic in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. Pana Organic reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry. The entry must fulfil all Competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Pana Organic. Campaign Link.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Competition (the “Winner”) will receive a year’s supply of Pana Organic Frozen Desserts (6 x 475ml Tubs and 8 x boxes of Sticks (3 Sticks per box) sent out every 6 weeks) with a delivery schedule of every six weeks. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Pana Organic. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Kirsten Shearer under the supervision of Pana Organic. Winner will be notified by email following the selection of Winner. Pana Organic shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive a notification. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [1 day] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Winners will be announced on the Pana Organic Instagram accounts via the Campaign post’s comments sections and via Campaign announcement posts on the Pana Organic Facebook and Instagram accounts on February 11th 2021, TBD AEST.
- Terms & Conditions: Pana Organic reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Pana Organic control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such a case, Pana Organic may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pana Organic. Pana Organic reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Pana Organic and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Competition is Pana Organic, 1A Sanders Pl, Richmond VIC 3121, Australia.
- The Competition is hosted by Pana Organic and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.